Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:34:42 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] 112.3 Administrator's Update

The player (who played in the past under the name comex, I believe)
rejoins the game with the empty string as eir name. I'm going to
represent this as "" for now to try to keep things clear.

Antonio revises eir proposal 3 "it's the game of B!" to be p3/1.
(Antonio, for now I think it'd be easiest if you didn't edit the wiki
yourself with a prop change, as that way I can ensure that the wiki
matches what's on the mailing list. Soon we'll figure out a way to
submit props via the wiki, I'm sure, and that will probably make
things easier.)

Charles rejoins the game. (Did e have a different name before?)

Wild Card submits a proposal "Properties", which I assign number p5/0.

"" submits a proposal "Quote Fun", which I assign number p6/0.

It is currently nweek 112, nday 3.

--
Peter C.