Mark Walsh on Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:17:42 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-b] Manager's Report (+ Ballot for nweek 104)

On: 1/22/06 12:55:21 PM Peter sent:
> Subject: [s-b] Manager's Report (+ Ballot for nweek 104)
>
> First of all, my apologies for not getting this out sooner. My weekend
> was rather busy. But it looks like I wasn't the only busy one.
>
> To try to get things back on track and give people a chance to catch
> up, I turn off my Clock Key. If another minister agrees and turns off
> eir key, we can have a couple ndelay break to give ministers a chance
> to catch up and everyone a chance to vote.

I also turn my Clock Key OFF. This Stops the Clock.
I'll turn it back On after 00:00 UTC tomorrow so we'll
get a full ndelay.
Hopefully when Wonko gets back, e'll fix the ndelay bug
in the Clock display.
I'll update the Clock Page (I hope).

Triller