Mark Walsh on Thu, 19 Jan 2006 21:26:03 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-b] Fare-well

On: 1/17/06 4:09:44 PM Rainbow Wolfe sent:
> Subject: [s-b] Fare-well
>
> I release any funds I have to the 5 lowest
> players... so any chips will go to the player with the lowest amount, then
> when thats balanced to the two lowest players until I run out of chips.
> Assuming the even reaches 5 players which I doubt.

Ok this has been done and the Genechips page in the Wiki reflects
the changes as implemented. Link to the table is below.

http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/RainbowsEstate

Amplitude and Stats of the House are not transferable by Rule.
 >The same goes for any points and anything
> else that anyone is keeping track of.

Souls next.
> - Rainbow Wolfe*

That is all for now.