Rainbow Wolfe on Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:09:44 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Fare-well

Well I've not taken much of an interest in the game for months now, and the
mail is still here to be read. I doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon. I
have interviews coming up, and if I get the job I'm gonna be out of the
country with limited Internet access. *fingers crossed*

Either way I've not been playing, so: (and it seems a shame to waste
anything) I free Octagons soul, and ask whoever has mine to take care of it.
It's the only one I have. I release any funds I have to the 5 lowest
players... so any chips will go to the player with the lowest amount, then
when thats balanced to the two lowest players until I run out of chips.
Assuming the even reaches 5 players which I doubt. The same goes for any
points and anything else that anyone is keeping track of.

Basically re-division of wealth to the poor.

I may be back, I may not, but I will watch the game from time to time and
it's been fun. And I may even take it with me. :D

I also notice a lot of old player, so before I leave I say halo, and god
bye.

I then quit the game.

- Rainbow Wolfe*

(sorry, not checked the rules, but I'm sure you can work it out.. if not I'm
still here for the forseeable future to do it myself. basically claim it
now, or lose it)
--
Just think what you know to think, say what you know to say, and do what you
know to do. Everyday, lots and lots.