Mark Walsh on Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:41:10 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-b] Various Actions for Ndate 103.4.

On: 1/3/06 3:27:28 PM Triller sent:
> Subject: [s-b] Various Actions for Ndate 103.4.
>
> The Upper Hall is dark, so I Cheat, stealing 40GC from the bank.
>
> I Spend 5 GC and attempt to forge a Chad.
>
> I activate one of my Plain Torches, destroying it, and
> creating a Lit Torch in my possession. Any room I am
> in is Lit until the end of the nweek. The Upper Hall is
> Lit.
>
> [[ And since I will have a new Chad at the beginning
> of nday 9: ]]
>
> I Use my Chad. comex has already voted on Tweak 327,
> which is now Open. My Chad is destroyed, and comex's
> Vote on Tweak 327 is now ABSTAIN, and will remain so.
>
> Triller

I recognize Actions in my purview.
I gain 40 GC.
I spend 5 GC to forge a Chad.
[[ Forge updated ]]
My Chad is gone.
[[ Peter, please note change to comex's vote. ]]
I lose one Plain Torch, and have one Lit Torch.

Banking Statement to follow.

Triller