Mark Walsh on Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:27:27 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Various Actions for Ndate 103.4.

The Upper Hall is dark, so I Cheat, stealing 40GC from the bank.

I Spend 5 GC and attempt to forge a Chad.

I activate one of my Plain Torches, destroying it, and
creating a Lit Torch in my possession. Any room I am
in is Lit until the end of the nweek. The Upper Hall is
Lit.

[[ And since I will have a new Chad at the beginning
of nday 9: ]]

I Use my Chad. comex has already voted on Tweak 327,
which is now Open. My Chad is destroyed, and comex's
Vote on Tweak 327 is now ABSTAIN, and will remain so.

Triller