automailer on Sun, 7 Aug 2005 08:42:39 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko votes

Wonko's votes:
Motion 195/0: Grammar Usage Enforcement Simplification Time : For
Motion 196/2: Making Many Minor Modifications          : For
At what point did you cease to be "Overlord of Everything"?

Motion 197/1: Slightly Lengthen All Voting Epochs      : For
Motion 198/0: Remove Inactive Players                  : For
Motion 199/1: Reward Every Awesome Player              : For
Motion 200/3: Stealing wonko's idea? Naughty Eugene!   : Maybe
Note, however, that Eugene will not gain any Genechips from the "acronym" nature of this prop, as neither "Wonko's" nor "Eugene" is a valid Nomic Word.

Motion 201/2: Suddenly super seems simple.             : For
Motion 203/0: Matthew 5:37                             : For
Motion 205/3: Concurrent Class Creation                : Maybe
Motion 206/1: A Couple Classy Contraptions             : Maybe
Motion 207/0: "Pious Proctor, Pass the Peas, Please." : Against
I think I mentioned earlier that I'm voting against any prop if I can't figure out how the title relates to the prop. Also, I don't think gibberish errors should cause the prop to fail; they just negate the prop's effects.

Motion 208/0: Aunt's Attic Addition Allows An Antiquated Ability : For
Motion 209/0: Divine power                             : Maybe
Motion 211/0: Null is bad by lasting eternally.        : Maybe Not
I'd like there to be Talismans with types like "key" and "map" before we reference too many of them in the rules.

Motion 212/2: Golems V3.0                              : For
Motion 213/1: Head  of minister execution.             : For
Motion 214/0: Repeatedly Add More Points               : For
Motion 216/0: Changing A Rule Regarding Operating Time : For
Motion 217/0: Lowering attack damage seems appropriate : Maybe
Motion 218/0: Starting a Superpower Stash              : Maybe
Motion 219/0: Shall we acquire meta powers?            : Maybe
Motion 220/0: Some Negatively Abled Powers             : Maybe
Motion 221/0: Formalizing Death                        : Maybe
Motion 222/0: The use of nimbleness.                   : For
Motion 223/0: Banish Battlement Bullet Beyond Being    : For
Motion 224/0: Wonko Wacked Worthy Word Work            : Against
I did not "whack" this word work, I just redid it. It's still in the rules right now, because the way a player takes possession of a Soul is by picking it up, which can only be done to Carryable Household Objects in the same room as that player.

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.