automailer on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:23:00 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p170

EugeneMeidinger has amended p170.

---------------------------------
Proposal 170/2: We require interesting targets eh?
A Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
Last modified on nweek 94, nday 6

[[/3
Wand type
Stas go to 30
If you take a nap I can haul you to the dynamic room. I'm evil!
Now you drop talismans when you freak out. If I did it right.
If you freak out you can find your way back to the house.
Secret tunnels. I wanted some one way doors.
Basic Potions.
]]

Add to rule 7-1 the following:
{{
All talismans have a type. A type is a marker for rules to differentiate talismans.
}}
Give all talismans a type of charm.
Give all talismans whose name begins with a w or a d the type of wand.

Add the following rule to section 10:
{{
==Stats==
Each player has the attributes of Health, Alertness and Calm. These attributes are called stats.
Each stat is an integer in a range of 0 to 30 and is set to ten initially. If a stat would exceed its limit, it is set to the extreme of that limit instead.

If a player's Health reaches zero, the following happens:

 *Eir soul becomes lost. It has the same location as the player.
 *All talismans belonging to that player of the type "weapon" or the type "potion" are destroyed.
 *Eir Health is set to ten.

If a player's Alertness reaches zero, the following happens:

 *That player is now "asleep".
 *That player is now carryable.
 *While that player is "asleep" eir stats cannot be altered except by the rules.
 *While that player is "asleep" e cannot take any action regulated by rule 10-1

If a player's Calm reaches zero, the following happens:

 *All talismans belonging to that player are no longer in that player's possession.[[This works if talismans have the location of thier owner. Did I do this right?]]
 *That player's location is change to the room called "West of House".
 *That player's calm become 1.
If a player has been "asleep" for the length of two nweeks or another player "wakes" em in a manner allowed by the rules, the following happens:

 *That player is no longer asleep
 *That player is no longer carryable.

}}
Set the stats of each player to be 10.

Create the following room
{{
__West of house__

Ordinances::Once every period, the calm of all players in this room is increased by 4.
A player ,as a game action, may attempt to "find the house". If a player does so, a d6 is rolled and if that d6 results in a 6 then that player is successful
A player may only may only enter The Front Hall if e has successfully found the house.
A player may only may only enter The Secret Tunnels if e has a calm of 28 or higher.
Exits::The Front Hall, The Secret Tunnels
}}

Create the following room:
{{
__The Secret Tunnels__

Ordinances::At the end of each period, the calm of all players in this room is reduced by 9 if  they did not enter this room during this period.
Exits:None.
}}
Add The Secret Tunnels to the list of exits for The Gallery.
If p173 passed, add The Storage Room as an exit of The Secret Tunnels.

Create the following talismans:
{{__Vial of Goldenseal__
Price: 30 GC
Rarity:Absurdly Common
Type:Potion
Appearance:A glass vial containing a green liquid.
Effects:
Sacrifice:Increase your health by 3.
}}
{{__Cup of Coffee__
Price: 30 GC
Rarity:Absurdly Common
Type:Potion
Appearance:A brown liquid of chalky texture.
Effects:
Sacrifice:Increase your alertness by 6 and decrease you calm by 3.
}}
{{__Cup of Green Tea__
Price: 30 GC
Rarity:Absurdly Common
Type:Potion
Appearance:A cup of calming tea.
Effects:
Sacrifice:Increase your calm by 6 and decrease your alertness by 3.
}}