automailer on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:20:11 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p160

EugeneMeidinger has amended p160.

---------------------------------
Proposal 160/2: Revamping entire sould infrastructure neatly.
A Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
Last modified on nweek 94, nday 6

[[
Ok I made it so you can use a soul jar to trade souls. This way you can get back your soul without a priest if you die but you are depending on other players. Oh how horrible if you died and a necromancer got a hold of it.
]]
[[
"How did I get myself into this mess? Damn my meddling with the undead," said
Eugene as he slammed  a clenched fist down on his desk. Suddenly, he began
moving his fingers as though writing some indecipherable text on the air itself.
The Lost Spirit of Dan appeared with a smirk on its face. "You called? Why ya
lookin' so GRIM, boss?" asked the inchoate apparition. "Har Har. You know  I
would kill you if you weren't dead," Eugene snarled in a low tone,"I've got a
job for  you. We need to make use of reluctant souls. Go up to the mansion and
get them to build me a seance room." As Dan disappeared, Eugene went back to
pondering how to fix his situation.]]

Create the following room:
{{ __Seance room__

draped over it and a crystal ball on top. There are two old wooden chairs by the
table. Behind each chair is a hanging painting. Both are of the same person; However, one is of a yound girl and the other an old woman.

Ordinances: Once per nweek, you may bind a soul to a soulless Soul Jar you
posses.

Exits:The gallery
}}

Add the Seance room to the list of exits for the gallery.

Create the following talisman:
{{
__Soul Jar__

Price: 40 GC
Rarity: Rare

Appearance: A mystical glass jar. Someone has put a peanut butter label on as a
joke.

Effects:
Sacrifice: If a soul is bound to this talisman you gain possession of it instead of it becoming lost.
}}

[[First, he would have to make harder for those fools to reclaim their souls.
Nothing could be done about those wretched priests however.The mere thought of those priests infuriated him. ]]

Replace paragraph 3 of rule 7-1 with the following:
{{
Players may not take possession of Lost Souls while they do not possess their
own soul
}}
Make all souls possessed by a player be in the state of found.

[[Next, Eugene considered the delay in the creation of his doomful fluffy
rabbit. It was integral to his most evil of plans. There had to be a way to
speed up the process he thought to himself.]]

In rule 7-2 insert the following before the last sentence:
{{A talisman with a rarity of "Absurdly common" is forged at the end of the day
the attempt is made if the player attempting to forge it can afford the cost.}}

[[This was still not enough. He knew others planned to speculate on the value of
souls and only he should be allowed to do such a thing.]]
Remove the last 8 words from the 3rd bullet of rule 7-5.

Set the SP of all souls that are neither bound nor share a name with an active
player to 100.
Set the value of the soul Baron von Skippy to 180.
Set the value of the following souls to 120:
bd
Zarpint
lain
personman