Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:04:39 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Election Results

The results of the latest round of Elections:

>  * The Ministry of Change: Peter, Wonko

Wonko: 1
Peter: 2

So, I retain the position, despite my best efforts to give it to
Wonko, and the fact that e's been the one to actually send out the
ballot even while I was holding it. Interesting.

(It kind of makes sense to have the minister of change be the same
person who updates the rules, so that the person who updates the rules
doesn't have to wait for results from someone else before
updating. But Wonko's really been doing this job all along anyway.)

The other positions are all won unanimously:

>  * The Ministry of Everyone: Peter, Raelus

Raelus: 3

>  * The Ministry of Arcana: Peter

Peter: 3

>  * The Ministry of Tiles: Peter, Triller, Wonko

Triller: 3

--
Peter C.