Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:23:54 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: Peter - You have a masterful Tiles Play Available.

flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> And for a mere 3 GCs, I'll reveal it to you.

You really ought to ask for more than that... I've hit my cap of
Genechips anyway, so I need to find ways to get rid of them.

I give 3 GC to Triller. Anyone who can play "DIVERSIONARY" has to be
good at Tiles. :)

--
Peter C.
"And there was sleep deprivation only juniors can know,