automailer on Tue, 5 Jul 2005 08:54:17 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p146

Wonko has submitted a new proposal, p146.

---------------------------------
Proposal 146/0: I Should Be Allowed To Make Actions Near Our Nice, Friendly Interaction/Response Equipment
A Standard Proposal by Wonko
Last modified on nweek 93, nday 2

In rule 1-3 of the Ruleset [[Actions]] after
{{
 The Rules also have the power to cause an Outsider to take Game Actions whether e posts or not.
}}
add the text
{{
Should a player send an action to a private forum when a public is needed for that action, the action is not taken unless there is a Minister in charge of tracking the effects of that action and said Minister announces on a public forum that e is recognizing the action (and repeats what the action was). If the Minister does do this, then the action happens if it was otherwise legal. The player attempting to perform the action may object within one day of its recognition (or before the recognition) and assert that it was not a true attempt at an action, in which case the action doesn't happen, or is negated if it already happened. [[ So that if you jokingly say "I give Wonko all my money" on spoon-discuss, you can object when Wonko recognizes it]]}}