automailer on Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:07:12 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Peter votes

Peter's votes:
Proposal 114/2: Majority Wins, regardless of choice      : Maybe
Proposal 115/0: Upping the Ante.                         : Against
Proposal 116/3: Grand Reunification Of A Nomic Proposal And Related Things : For
Proposal 117/0: Baron von Skippy                         : For
This one could be fun...

Proposal 118/0: Removal of Cards                         : For
Proposal 119/0: Fort Amendments                          : For
Proposal 120/0: Duty Simplification                      : For
Proposal 121/0: Share Energy Easily: Claim lots of channeling kits! : Maybe
Proposal 122/0: Dig away, Build better, Look Exceptional! : Against
Proposal 123/0: Voting Influences                        : Against
I'm not sure this works right ("an extra FOR vote is cast on the Resolving proposal with the next *lowest* serial number"?), I'm not sure it's a good idea even if it did do exactly what it wanted to, "couning" isn't a word, and p116 gives the Minister of Change the discretion to number proposals. (The theory on that last one was that if someone illegally submitted a prop or other GCO, we wouldn't need to renumber everything and cause more headaches.)

Proposal 124/0: Senators, Lobbyists, and Priests         : Against
I like the concept, but I'm not sure that I like this particular implementation. I'm not sure about what "A Priest may take any action that includes giving up eir Soul or binding to another object" means. There isn't much demand for making more than 5 props an nweek, and it comes with the drawback of possibly having others decide your vote, so I can't imagine anyone wanting to become a Senator.

Proposal 125/0: Limited Extension, Then Stop Tiles Outright : Maybe

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.