Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 12 Jun 2005 16:50:52 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Ministry Update

The elections for Death and Dealer are now over. No votes were cast on
the zero candidates. While it's not explicitly mentioned in the rules,
common sense and game precedent would tend to indicate that those
positions are now open.

So, I start an Election for those two positions. Nominations are open
though nday 10.

Also, remember that nominations for Change and Tiles are still open
though nday 7. (While I did nominate myself, I wouldn't mind if
someone else wanted to take them... I can't manage the entire game all
by myself, you know.)

--
Peter C.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World