Alex Truelsen on Sat, 11 Jun 2005 19:00:03 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] A win and a loophole.

DQT buys 100 Fort Sections and two Sentry Guns. As e never stated where the
Sentry Guns should go, they don't exist on the Grid yet. E now has 6
Genechips left.

Voice, I'm sorry to say that I'll have to vote against your CFI, because
some of those purchases did go through. However, when it fails it will by no
means force me to grant all of those purchases.

[[BvS]]