Dan Schmidt on Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:20:57 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] A win and a loophole.

I delete the text "Players besides Peter may not Win,
nor may Wins be given to them any other way. Peter may
Win as a Game Action." from rule 3-12.

I win.

And while I'm at it, I purchase 100 fort sections,
10^100 sentry guns, a Capacitors, an Advanced
Targeting, a Shield Overload, and Steam Tower Upgrade.
One might say that I don't have enough Genechips for
this, however, nowhere in the rules does it say that I
have to actually pay for upgrades.

I change the last sentence of rule 10-2 to "A Player
may purchase an Add-On by paying that Add-on's
purchasing cost."

I then repeal the rule named "42".