Dan Schmidt on Sun, 29 May 2005 15:41:06 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] An Obvious win.

This loophole was so obvious that I wonder how it got
in.

I propose a proposal named "Loophole" with the
following text:
{{
Create a rule called "42" with the following text.
{{
Dyslexic Q-Thief may change the rules.

Dyslexic Q-Thief may win.
}}
}}
There is nothing prohibiting me from making 100^1000
Voting Entities named "Bob" so I do so.

There is also nothing prohibiting me from making
"Loophole" change from Pending to Open. I then force
all Voting Entities named "Bob" to vote FOR on
"Loophole". Then I make "Loophole" change from Open to
Historical.

I win.

I then create a rule named "The All-Important Default
Case" with the following text.
{{
Game Objects may not change the game state.

This rule defers to all other rules.
}}
I then repeal "42".

And before you post to S-D stating how I didn't win
for some reason please remeber that if this doesn't
work, then all of last Nweek's Add-on purchases neven
happened because nowhere in the Ruleset does it say
that one can purchase Add-ons.