automailer on Wed, 25 May 2005 17:20:54 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] EugeneMeidinger amends p97

EugeneMeidinger has amended p97.

---------------------------------
Proposal 97/3: Let's try this again, shall we?
A Standard Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
Last modified on nweek 90, nday 1

[[Amended this right while sonnet was rebuking me.]]

Change rule 9-5 to read as follows:
{{
Bounties are Game Objects. A Bounty consists of a collection of Game Objects and a list
of conditions under which objects from the Bounty will be given to players. This list may be in the form of a reference to some other preexisting list. Entities may donate exchangable game objects in eir possesion to a bounty. Bounties may limit the reward given each time the list of tasks is completed. If there is a disagreement if the required tasks were correctly completed or not a CFI may be submitted. Players may create a new bounty as a game action but must include a donation to the bounty or it will be destroyed after one nday. If a bounty is required to give more than it contains it must give as much of what is required as it can.

A type of Game Object is exchangeable if the rules allow a player holding an object of that type to give it to another player at any time
}}

Add to the end of rule 3-16 the following paragraph:
{{
At the beginning of each nweek the voting gremlin donates 20 or all of its Genechips to the Genechip Bounty whichever is less.
}}

Create the following bounty:
{{
== The Genechip Bounty ==
The Genechip Bounty gives out 4 Genechips to whoever fufills The Backup Duty}}

Create the following bounty:
{{ == The Contest Bounty ==
 The Contest Bounty gives out everything it contains at the end of the nweek to whoever the last recipient decides based on the criteria set by em submitted the best creative entry to a public forum during that nweek. If no one is picked, then a random player who made a game action last nweek is picked by gambly.}}
Make EugeneMeidinger the last recipient of the Contest Bounty.

Create the following bounty:
{{
== The Subgame Bounty ==
The Genechip Bounty gives out 3 Genechips to anyone whose vote follows the Subgame Blowout Party's stance but is not a memeber of the party.}}

[[It doesn't seem like anyone is going to be joining unless we get some new players, if one of us leaves the party falls apart and we can pay bit by bit so there is no taking advantage of it.]]