automailer on Mon, 23 May 2005 07:59:15 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p100

Wonko has submitted a new proposal, p100.

---------------------------------
Proposal 100/0: More Zapping
A Standard Proposal by Wonko
Last modified on nweek 89, nday 7

Replace the second bullet point in rule 6-5 (Tiles:Playing) with:
{{
 * Zapping up to three Zones. A Zone may only be Zapped if it contains at least one Tile and has not had any new Tiles added to it for at least 10 ndays. When a player Zaps a Zone, e gains amplitude equal to half the number of tiles in that Zone, rounded down. If a player controls that Zone, then that player gains Amplitude equal to the number of Tiles in the Zone times n, where n is one plus the number of Runes in that Zone. Then the Zone becomes uncontrolled, and all Tiles in it are put in the Bag.
}}

[[
I think Tiles would be more playable if we weren't sitting around waiting for free Zones so much. This fixes that by allowing us to Zap three Zones at once, and rewarding players who Zap Zones.
]]