Rainbow Wolfe on Sun, 22 May 2005 19:28:47 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] **Tweak Tweak**

Amend Rule 0/0: Tweaks,

insert the following paragraph between the first paragraph and the second:
"Tweaks MUST be declared in the subject header to be recognised."

[[at the moment tweaks could be hidden anywhere and the last few have been
lost in apathy and a deluge of emails (most from BNomic :D ), this is to get
them recognised when they hit your inbox]]

- Rainbow Wolfe*

[[Self-Referencial Aptitude Test: http://www.math.wisc.edu/~propp/srat-Q
I've not even tried answering this yet, but I figure someone else out there
would be amused with a self referencial quiz:]]