eugman on Mon, 16 May 2005 20:37:54 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Response to updates. And some action to boot.

* Dueling is now done via Rock-Paper-Scissors(-Lizard-Spock), using
Joel's escrow script

I challange you to a duel, Wonko (the Sane). The wager is 2A you shall receive the challenge escrow tommorow.

* Grammar Nazi powers made wider, penalties made harsher

I was under the impression my prop lessened the penalties assuming you make the changes in time. Meh whatever. Either way I'm going to get some major suckage.

 * The Grammar Nazi can now take anyone who makes a single prop typo
and remove their ability to make props entirely, by posting the list of
errors to the forum repeatedly.

Would this qualify as sometrhing to fix in a tweak?

"Every time a proposal is created or revised, the Grammar Nazi is required to post a list of all violations of the above grammar rules, if any exist, to a public forum."
I thought this meant they send a report once when the proposal is made and once  per revision exdplain to me how this is not true.

> (this is really p85)
> Proposal 86/0 Sonnets need iambs, please! (JessicaCooper)
> Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (7-2-0-0). Measure Passes. JessicaCooper gains 2A.

Acronym for 1. Unfortunately, the rule block ruins the iambic
pentameter bonus.

I give her 10 Genechips. I'm a man of my word.

No props took advantage of: palindrome titles, iambic pentameter, or
limericks.

Well maybe we should do something about that.