Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 10 May 2005 19:58:38 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Re: Additional Attempted Pwnage

eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> I pwn the souls [... snip ...]

None of that works, since you have souls in your possession already,
and those souls you're trying to take are already pwned.

Alex Truelsen <dichotomousmind@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I pwn the souls of Orc in a Spacesuit

I'll recognize that. You get 110 SP, I think.

> and Mithrandir.

Until a CFI says otherwise, I'm going to treat things as though
Mithrandir's soul doesn't exist. I have no idea if this is the correct
interpretation, but it's the least work for me for now.

> I take possession [... snip ...]
> I pwn the souls [... snip ...]

Those don't work since the souls are already pwned.

--
Peter C.
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it