Alex Truelsen on Tue, 10 May 2005 08:06:53 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Party on!

Well, since I wasn't expecting a party with the sweeping platform of Voice's
party to appear so soon, and since this is pretty close to what I would
choose to make if I was pressed to make a real platform, I'm jumping ship.

But first, one more bit of silliness based off of that song. I add two items
to the rules of the Spanish Monarchy Party:

{{
The player who has been a member of this party the longest is the Chair of
this Party, and may be known as the King of Spain.

The member of this party who has been a member the longest of any other
member except the Chair may be known as My Peasant Friend, Who Looks Just
Like Me.
}}

I leave the Spanish Monarchy Party and join the Historical Inexactitude
Party.

Once I was the King of Spain...

[[BvS]]