automailer on Thu, 5 May 2005 23:09:54 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko votes

Wonko's votes:
Proposal 28/2: GNU's Not Unix                           : Against
This prop does nothing, as the Tweak will fix it anyway.

Proposal 29/11: Dueling                                  : For
I don't really care much about Dueling; it seems far too random to be of any practical use. But we might as well make the Dice Roller official, anyway.

Proposal 30/4: Start working and neatly!                : Against
Why bother? If I had the time to write this sort of history, I'd do it even without getting paid. Also, this is easily exploitable, because nothing stops you from asking for the same bit of history multiple times. The Baron and I, being the oldest active players, could rack up lots of points asking each other about the Grid repeatedly, and even the newer players could scam this by asking for last nweek's history.

Proposal 31/1: Tiles quick change                       : For
Proposal 32/4: Blackjack is getting on track.           : Against
Why not just roll a die and see if you get points?

Proposal 33/4: Some Against Cityscape Rulebook I figured I could enter.  : For
Proposal 34/0: Pennies from Heaven!                     : For
I think these will be pretty interesting.

Proposal 35/3: Because Prose Form Kicked Ass            : For
It certainly did.

Proposal 36/1: Naming Objects Randomly                  : For
Proposal 37/3: Blank Tiles!                             : For
Proposal 38/0: Rules make Nomic Words                   : For
What the hell.

Proposal 39/2: Titles are fun for you!                  : For
Proposal 40/5: Wages Are For Extra Ranks in Skills      : For
Although "Judged by a majority YES" is an odd place to use poetic inversion.

Proposal 41/1: Raising the Bar... or Else               : For
Proposal 42/2: Interesting, so let's add no disasters.  : For
I'm voting for this, but in the future I will probably vote against props with Genechip-yielding titles that have nothing to do with the props themselves.

Proposal 43/1: Some immutability: nice.                 : For
Proposal 44/1: A Throne to Claim                        : For
Proposal 45/1: Hooked on Gremlics                       : For
BTW, just because I started some thread of story props doesn't mean other players can't build off it. Feel free to continue the plot (such as it is) in your own props. If I don't like the way you're moving the story, I'll just vote against it :D

Proposal 46/1: Connections of Tiles                     : For
Proposal 47/0: Acronyms Need Tinkering                  : For
Proposal 48/3: To All Little Kings: I Need GOP! (TALKING) : For
Proposal 49/3: Dictators Over Nomic Types Seem To Overtly Pwn (DONT STOP) : For
Proposal 50/0: Boxes Within Boxes                       : For
Proposal 51/0: Order of operations                      : For
Proposal 52/0: Tile Exchange Ability                    : For
Proposal 53/0: The Proposal That Creates a Ministry Of Souls and Soul-related things, and also has an absurdly long name because I couldn't come up with a normal clever name : For
Proposal 54/0: Talismans and Delays                     : For
Proposal 55/0: Stopping The Official Clock: Keys In Needed Good Spots : For
Proposal 56/0: Raelus Overclocks Clock, Kelvin 273!     : For
Proposal 57/2: Adding more proposals looks exciting!    : For
Even if the rest were terrible, I'd vote for this just for the "Price: Your soul."

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.