automailer on Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:35:24 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] RainbowWolfe amends p7

RainbowWolfe has amended p7.

---------------------------------
Proposal 7/1: Tidy Rules
A Standard Proposal by RainbowWolfe
Last modified on nweek 85, nday 6

Create rule:

{{
_Keep BNomic Tidy_

For each section Rule 0 is reserved for making notes relevant to that section.
There is no Minister for this section and players may update this as they choose to.

Rule 0 is a game document and not a rule, with the sole exception of Section 0, 'The Emergency Mechanism'. For the sake of clarity any Rule 0 created for such a log is to be renamed 'Tidy'.

[[This can then be used for listing rules amended in other sections that have been changed to account for an item in a single section, this allows for easier future cleaning up. It could also be used for notes to inspire ideas from other players (ideas you have but don't have the time to put together).]]
}}

Create Rule 0 in section VI.
Rename it 'Section VI - Tidy'
Add the contents as:
{{
Hmmm. Maybe a 0s&Xs type thing could be introduced when some sort of scoring system is in place to account for it?
}}

[[Okay, so it's not a tidy log, but then there is nothing to tidy yet. And I've given away a prop idea, but I bet Wonko already had some sort of idea for this. It just needs more framework to hang it on.]]