Glotmorf on Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:03:43 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Gardens update at start of nweek 82

On 6 Mar 2005 at 12:59, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> On Mar 4, 2005, at 11.35 PM, Glotmorf wrote:
>
> > I do the Pick Slowly thang to make off with one of Wonko's
> > Water Pods.
>
> Rather audacious, don't you think, stealing fruit from a guy with more
> bunnies than you have points?
>
> I use one of my Ninja Bunnies to take Glotmorf's Tomato.
>
> I use one of my Fluffy Bunnies to destroy the Thorn Bush in the Town
> Square.
>
> I pick the remaining Blood Spore and Tomato from the Town Square.
>
> I claim my Free Throw against Glotmorf under r1908, and throw my
> unrotten tomato (the one I just got from the Town Square) at Glotmorf,
> succeeding unless a roll of 1d20 rolls a 20.
>
> It's not clear who rolls this die, but since cards are involved, I'll
> do it to save time.

Upon reviewing r1908, under which Wonko claimed a Free Throw
against me, I must point out that said Free Throw is only
allowed if I pick one of Wonko's Tomatoes.  I didn't pick one
of Wonko's Tomatoes; I picked one of eir Water Pods.
Therefore, unless Wonko has another rule to cite, e didn't get
a Free Throw.

-- Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt