Daniel Lepage on Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:06:21 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Card play

I reserve the Seal
          _/\_
         //__\\
        |/    \|
        \__  __/
           /\
  The Ministry of Cards

For the Ministry of Cards.

Glotmorf takes Peter's hand.

--
Wonko

Glotmorf gets
On Mar 1, 2005, at 8.06 PM, Glotmorf wrote:

I play my Luggage Mixup and exchange hands with Peter.

BTW...thanks go to Peter for the inspiration for this nweek's card play.

-- Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt

"In headlines today, the dreaded killfile virus spread across the country adding 'aol.com' to people's Usenet kill files everywhere. The programmer of the virus still remains anonymous, but has been nominated several times for a Nobel peace prize."
 -- Mark Atkinson