Martin R Crowther on Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:22:55 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] New Player

"An External Force may become a Player by posting a message to a Public Forum containing a request to become a player and a uniquely identifying name that e wishes to be known by. "

Okay, I give up... I request to become a player using the currently unique identifying name of Rainbow Wolfe.

Also, according to r1903, players get to choose a colour. I pick green. Assuming such a colour is available for picking.

Some notes while reading through the rules... could the power that is Executive Tidyness check on these?

four ninety seven
still exists
It contains no form

[[Could, nay should the powers that are Executive Tidyness remove it completely from existence? It was recently repealed!]]

and

"exec an cube"? in r1912. Should that not be " a cube"?

and finally...

I like Peters idea for what e did with the seals... but what was the original idea behind them?
?Rodney??