Daniel Lepage on Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:37:12 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] End-of-Nweek 79 Cards

On Feb 12, 2005, at 10.29 PM, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

//Ch// Proposal 1999/1 Jail does not exist (Peter)
AFF: DQT, Peter, PlayerPersonman, PlayerIain, Glotmorf, theta, Wonko,
Zarpint
ABS: Norinel, ?Rodney, Phil, BeeDee, PlayerAquarion
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (8-0-5-0). Measure Passes. Peter gains 10 points.

//GM// Revised to make rule 14/7.
//Ch// (Card changes handled by someone else)

14 cards turn into Cards of DOOM!; the single Card of DOOM! in the deck is destroyed.

Then we all draw:
SkArcher draws Poik.
Dyslexic Q-Thief draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
Zarpint draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
Iain draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
Norinel draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
bd draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
Personman draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
The Pusher Robot draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
Peter draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
theta draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
Araltaln draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
A.N.P.U. draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
Rob draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
Wonko draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
Aquarion draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
Tim draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!
Glotmorf draws a newly-minted Card of DOOM!

That's a lot of DOOM!

Welcome to nweek 80. Happy new nyear, everyone!

I claim my free beer.

Oh, whoops.

--
Wonko

I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to.
    - Elvis Presley