Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:36:08 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: Board Game move

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Look a little later in the rule: If a black hole is both adjacent to
> an older one and within two squares of an interdictor, the older one
> is destroyed, and counts as having been destroyed by the newer one.
>
> Mine is within two squares of the Interdictor at H5, and so consumes
> yours rather than the other way around.

Well how about that... Okay then, I recognize Wonko's move as e
originally made it.

Sorry about that. There's an awful lot of rules in this game :).

--
Peter C.
"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you