Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:35:35 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: Board Move

Also, Phil's Squid has moved 3 spaces left since the Checking period
starting at 74/3 on the list of moves, which put it on the booster
that sent it back to J3, so by complete coincidence its position
didn't need to be updated and was accurate. (Assuming, of course, that
I'm seeing all this correctly.)

Is the clock used for describing moves on the wiki one number off from
the Clock Public Display? It talked about nweek 74 last, so I added my
move as nweek 75, but the Clock currently says nweek 76.

Especially if we have autonomous pieces, it won't be good to leave
the Ministry of the Board position empty. How does the election e
called last nweek interact with the election this nweek? Are
nominations still open for it?

--
Peter C.
"General Use Only"