Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:21:30 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: Godel/Roster update 76/3

Jeremy Cook <athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> We need all the Ministries filled, Players of B Nomic. Now is the
> time to come to the aid of your Nomic.

Okay; you convinced me. I nominate myself for the Ministry of Forking
Paths, the Ministry of the Rules, and the Meta-Ministry. I accept my
nominations. (I figure we ought to have at least one contested
election on the ballot, and none of these seem like they will be *too*
taxing on my time...)

(Someone's gonna need to show me how the Rules web site works if I
win that position. I think I've got the wiki mostly figured out.)

--
Peter C.
"When you make chocolate chip cookies before breakfast, all need for