automailer on Wed, 8 Dec 2004 11:22:20 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] ?Rodney amends p1958

?Rodney has amended p1958.

---------------------------------
Proposal 1958/2: You can't do that,I'm Mel Gibson!
A Standard Proposal by ?Rodney
Last modified on nweek 74, nday 1

Add the following text to r625 between subsection D.13 and subsection
{{

D.14 The Ministry of the Starfish
The Ministry of the Starfish is a Ministry.Its Minister may be
referred to as Mel Gibson.Mel Gibson is responsible for maintaining a
Public Display saying that e is Mel Gibson.No Player may take an Game
Action that would affect Mel Gibson unless it affects all Players or
it would cause Mel Gibson to cease to be Mel Gibson.An action affects
a player if it directly modifies one or more attributes of that player
.

}}
[[
Yes.I know that it has no point whatsoever but neither does the rest
of B nomic.

Being Mel Gibson isn't unbalanced as it would seem because Mel Gibson
can't do anything that affects emself which means that it's extremely
hard for em to get points.

]]