automailer on Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:12:35 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] ?Rodney amends p1958

?Rodney has amended p1958.

---------------------------------
Proposal 1958/1: You can't do that,I'm Mel Gibson!
A Standard Proposal by ?Rodney
Last modified on nweek 74, nday 1

Add the following text to r625 between subsection D.13 and subsection
{{

D.14 The Ministry of the Starfish
The Ministry of the Starfish is a Ministry.Its Minister may be
referred to as Mel Gibson.Mel Gibson is responsible for maintaining a
Public Display saying that e is Mel Gibson.No Player may take an Game
Action that would effect Mel Gibson unless it affects all Players or
it would cause Mel Gibson to cease to be Mel Gibson

}}
[[
Yes.I know that it has no point whatsoever but neither does the rest
of B nomic.

Being Mel Gibson isn't unbalanced as it would seem because Mel Gibson
can't do anything that affects emself which means that it's extremely
hard for em to get points.
]]