Daniel Lepage on Tue, 7 Dec 2004 18:07:45 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Forfeiture

On Dec 5, 2004, at 5.42 PM, Norinel wrote:

I forfeit. I'm sorry, but this game isn't going to get anywhere or be interesting to me if people don't think through the obvious consequences of proposals before making or voting on them, and I don't have the time or energy to do either.

I'm sorry to hear that. You'll be missed.

And I do agree that we should be voting against things more frequently; I think this is a very busy time for many of us (the ones in college, certainly), and within a week or so I imagine we'll have more people thinking about props and voting on them.

--
Wonko

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
      -Steven Wright