Jeremy Cook on Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:23:59 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Godel/Roster nweek 73

1 MC (Ministerial Comp) = 20 points + 1 TW.

Last week:
bd got 1 MC = 20 points and 1 TW
Personamn got 15 points from props
Phil got 12 for props and 4 MC = 92 points and 4 TW
Rodney got 12 for props. And the Ruleset possibly has no effect
on the gamestate.

Wonko got 37 for props and 3 MC = 97 points and 3 TW
Wonko's 12 TW turn into 1 PW
I got 3 MC = 60 points and 3 TW

A bunch of people enter the Upper House.

Wonko, for some reason I had to recreate my Wiki account. ??

Whoever's doing the Meta-Public Display, it's supposed to have
all the Public Displays, like the Roster and Ministry Update and
so on.

The Roster is now up-to-date.

Zarpint/Godel/Roster Minister