Phil Ulrich on Wed, 1 Dec 2004 02:03:46 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Seals

As Minister of Change, I reserve every single ASCII character (including non-printing ones like the bell and null, and the space) for the Ministry of Change. As such, any game document not by MiniChange that includes any ASCII character is Null and Void. This includes the entire set of rules, because all rules are Game Documents, according to r11. This even includes the (still unnumbered) rule regarding Seals.

However, since being Null and Void doesn't actually DO anything, nothing happens.

--Phil
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal