Dan Schmidt on Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:35:35 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Looptek (Win)

Yes it's true; I have Yet Another Loophole.

Behold! Rule 216/1
{{
To "propose a rule" is defined to mean making a
proposal which contains one Action, which is to create
a Rule.[snip]
}}
Thus making a rule is an Action.

I do the aforemetioned Action. and make a rule with
the name Looptek
{{
Rodney may, as a Game Action,Gain 1 point.
Rodney may also, as a Game Action, modify or delete a
rule.
}}
I gain 1 point 1000 times.Please note that because of
rule 11/4, rule 27/7 is not deactivated.I then modify
rule 216/1 to say
{{
To "propose a rule" is defined to mean making a
proposal that creates a Rule. The Proposal is given
the same title as the Rule. The Proposal and the Rule
need not be introduced separately.

When proposing multiple rules, it is only necessary
that the rules be clearly delimited. The Standard
Delimiters may serve this purpose.
}}
I then delete Looptek

Roduni, Yendoru no Taikyoku Sho Jushi, Who notes that
11/4 says that rules may not be suppressed.