Daniel Lepage on Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:28:58 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Other Missed Stuff

As of the beginning of nweek 72, Personman joined the Upper House.

As of my judgment of the Color Cards CFI, I moved back to the Upper House (and got 10~).

As of my Recalling Shenanigans, therefore, the Eligible Judges were Zarpint and The Pusher Robot, Personman and I being ineligible due to being the plaintiff and defendant, respectively.

You have ten days to issue judgment.

--
Wonko

Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances.
  ---Department of Social Services,  Greenville, South Carolina