Daniel Lepage on Fri, 29 Oct 2004 21:02:05 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Independence

Ladies and Gentlemen of B Nomic, I hereby proclaim today to be Liberation Day.

Not for us, but for the father of our game, the great David E. Smith, former administrator of B Nomic.

Dave began this game almost three years ago. He wrote scripts, maintained databases, and ran The Grid with precious little help through all that time, occasionally requesting more Ministers, but never giving up or abandoning the game without making sure it could go on.

As of today, e is officially absolved of all responsibilities towards the game of B Nomic, and the role of Administrator is removed from the Ruleset.

I drink a Glass of Champagne (:-P), a toast to the end of the Administrative Era and a tribute to the years of service given to this Nomic by our founder. He is now officially a Free Man.

Here's to Dave.

--
Wonko