Daniel Lepage on Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:00:25 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 66 votes

On Jul 29, 2004, at 7.22 AM, Norinel wrote:

On Wednesday, July 28, 2004, at 11:35 PM, Daniel Lepage wrote:

Proposal 1887/1: Loose Ends (Norinel)
No. If anyone gets 1001 points with r22 repealed, they win infinitely many times immediately, if that's possible.

In addition to what Zarpint said, this proposal doesn't repeal r27, which specifies that all points are destroyed once somebody gets 1000.

Good point.

I change my vote on p1887 to YES.

I also vote for bd as Minister of Justice and Phil as Minister of Twiddles.

Finally, I ask if our esteemed Minister of Ministers would be willing to run future elections with a real voting method, like approval voting or a Condorcet scheme.

--
Wonko

"Write a wise saying and your name will live forever"
     -Anonymous