Iain Scott on Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:00:57 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 65 Ballot

hmmm,,, It would appear that the garbage colection rules have been changed since I last paid any attention to the game.... and I suspect that, as Im still on the roster, I havent as yet been smited with anything anyone might wish to smite me with....

Hence, I come off leave, and deliver my vote (assumeing the portions of the ruleset concered with such things havent also changed beyond recognition...):

 Proposal 1875/0: he Direct Approach (Araltaln)

Yes.

cheers,
Iain