SkArcher on Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:08:07 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 65 Ballot

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 19:45:30 -0400, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

First, recognition:
Araltaln modified 1874, not 1872. Rectified.
Research etc. isn't recognized here 'cause Zarpint got it.

"Fixing Props" is p1881/0.

  The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 65:

  Proposal 1867/1: Still feelin' fine (Wonko)
  Proposal 1868/0: Hats on, gentlemen (Wonko)
  Proposal 1869/0: Cards for Hats (Wonko)
  Proposal 1872/1: Initial Bandwidth (Araltaln)
  Proposal 1874/1: Public Displays... but not of Affection (Araltaln)
  Proposal 1875/0: he Direct Approach (Araltaln)
  Proposal 1879/0: Nuh-uh (Wonko)
  Proposal 1880/1: Clearing the State as well (Wonko)
  Proposal 1881/0: Fixing Props (Wonko)

Firstly, I note that Wonko no longer holds my Proxy, as e has failed to follow the stipulation that "in the event that I am not placed On Leave or Hiding Under A Rock at any point while e holds my proxy, e must make any legal Game Action to make me so". It would have been extremely easy for Wonko to maintain my Proxy indefinitely, being as e has the power of the Admin. Are you feeling okay Wonko? Not ill or anything?

Secondly, I vote SHELVE on everything. Because I'm like that right now.

--
 SkArcher