Araltaln on Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:39:06 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] Initial bandwidth

Call me impatient (at least that's pronounceable ;), but I wanted to be able to submit proposals immediately, and couldn't, as far as I know. Thus, I propose:

{{
__Initial Bandwidth__

To the end of rule 212/7, add:
{{
When an External Force becomes a Player, the number of Chits held by that Player becomes 4. If the External Force was a Player previously during the current nweek, the number of Chits held by that Player instead becomes 0.
}}

}}

--Araltaln