Craig on 22 Sep 2003 00:56:22 -0000

RE: [Spoon-business] What the hell

>changing its text to read "ko to'e zasti", which may not sound extreme to
>you but which has a track record of offending all people at whom it has
been
>seriously directed.

Sorry for the misquote. The correct line is "ko na'e zasti", but in my
opinion that is less strong and I am thus powerless to fix it.

ko to'e zasti = hey you, do the opposite of existing.
ko na'e zasti = hey you, do something other than exist.

 -- Teucer

"They didn't find it odd the Emporer was travelling around in a cart of
fish?"
 -rlpowell

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx