Baron von Skippy on 22 Sep 2003 00:38:56 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] When was the last time we had a CFI?

>I create a CFI:
>{{
>Statement:
>T-Shirts may not be created except via a proposal.
>Defendant:
>Anything McGee
>
>Analysis:
>Rule 152/0 states:
>Changes to the state of the game may only be made via a Proposal or via an
>Action which is permitted by the Rules.
>
>As no rule explicitly states that T-Shirts may be created by any mechanish,
>they may only be created via proposal
>}}

-That's one way to do it... the lawyerly way, a perfectly acceptable method in this game, but I prefer my more sardonic response, which involves me doing this:

I create a T-Shirt with the following text:
{
         \       /
 <----I'm with Stupid---->
         /       \