Anything McGee on 21 Sep 2003 21:36:25 -0000

[Spoon-business] What the hell

[[It's worth a try.]]

As per r1082, I have a new T-shirt.  Following is the rule, interspersed with my actions:

"There exist objects called T-shirts."  I take one from where they exist.

"T-shirts may have text on them."  The T-shirt I take has the text "Best Player Ever" on it.

"T-shirts may only be modified as described in the rules."  Because the rules do not define the method for modifying a T-shirt, I do not modify my T-shirt.

McGee.