David E. Smith on 14 Aug 2003 00:20:45 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Eventual Recognizer (What day is it again?)

Okay, so I think the revised voting results are taken care of. Mad love to
Wonko for sorting it out.

The only changes are as follows:

A couple parts of p1604 that I marked as "passed" really should have been
shelved. Thus, there is no r625/20, no r256/19, and no r16/2. There is a
new p1644 (Subgame Fora, which should have been shelved as well).

CFIs:
1616: TRUE by a majority of the Upper House (Wonko, Rob, Anything McGee)
1620: TRUE by Rob and Wonko, FALSE by Anything McGee. The Upper House has
not reached a majority ruling after 7 days, so I step in.

I rule TRUE, because the statement is vague. Either they both take effect,
or they both do nothing. So what? A more interesting and useful CFI would
try to establish which of the two of those is the case...

Rob ruled TRUE on CFI 1626 at some point.
Thus, The Voice (v3.0) cannot become a player. Sorry, Voice...

The Pusher Robot does not create a new ruleset, for obvious reasons.

"The One Thing They Really Couldn't Stand" is p1645/0.
"Justice and Freedom of Speech" is p1640/1.
"Housekeeping" is p1641/1, /2.
"Bandwidth Changes" is p1646/0.
"Contrary and Unanimous Votes" is p1647/0.
"Quote prop by The Pusher Robot" is p1648/0.

Wonko receives 20 points for Quote Ministry stuff.

It's finally really truly nweek 46, nday 1, I think.

...dave

--
David E. Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me?