Anything McGee on 7 Aug 2003 20:50:45 -0000

[Spoon-business] p1640

I amend my new p1640 to read as follows:

{{__Justice and Freedom of Speech__

Amend r905 [[Unbridled Hostility(TM)]] in the following ways:

* Remove the text {{(TM)}} from the title.
* Amend the rule to read as follows:

{{A player can charge another player with Unbridled Hostility.  No player may charge another player with Unbridled Hostility if it was aimed at someone other than the accuser.

When a charge of Unbridled Hostility is made, it is referred to the Upper House.  If the Upper House rules the charge true, the charged player loses 10 of eir points to the accuser.  If the Upper House rules the charge false, the accuser loses 10 of eir points to the charged player.

Examples of Unbridled Hostility include, but are not limited to, excessive swearing at a single player in a public forum.}}

Remove {{Unbridled Hostility(TM) towards another player}} from the LOGAS.}}

McGee.