Baron von Skippy on 30 Jul 2003 19:30:56 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Pointage

>I give five points to Baron von Skippy, in consolation for the confused Kick in the Ass that was given in my name.

-I return said points to Anything McGee, as that Kick wasn't valid, so e's giving me five points for nothing. (Not that I mind that too much, but there's a difference between accepting a gift and being a petty thief.) (Not that the difference is big at times, but it's there.)-

[[BvS]]